|Job Ref:||204302386||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£50000 - £80000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
The Job Role|
A major broadcast company based in London are looking for a Java Software Developer to work on cutting edge technology and working with the best development teams. The ideal candidate will have very strong skills in Java, Spring, Jenkins, Cucumber, TDD, BDD, Pair Programming, NoSQL databases and worked in an agile scrum / Kanban environment.
This is a rare opportunity for people looking to break into or progress within the broadcast sector, there is no pre-requisite to have experience in the broadcast industry, just a strong background and passion for Java Software Development.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Java, Spring, Cassandra,
• Databases - MySQL, CouchDB
• Mocking Frameworks - EasyMock, PowerMock or Mockito
• Strong TDD (Test Driven Development) and BDD (tools include: Junit, TestNG and Cucumber)
• Continuous Integration - Jenkins, TeamCity, Cruise Control
• Unit and Functional Testing
• Knowledge of refactoring legacy Code
• Knowledge and experience of a wide range of best of breed open source and commercial technologies
• Experience of software development for high capacity, high traffic (1 million sign in's a day), high availability websites/systems
• Understand of how the web works, from SQL to HTML
• Delivery experience within an agile scrum/ Kanban environment
• Bachelors' degree or equivalent industry experience
• Must have good communication skills
The client is interviewing immediately, apply now for more information, call Matt on (Apply online only).
**Applicants must already have the unconditional right to live and work in the UK