|Job Ref:||204656718||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Gaydon||Address:||Post Code:||CV35||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Project Engineer - 31096 - up to £22.00 Ltd Co - Automotive |
A Project Engineer is required with experience managing complex technical issues based in Warwick.
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Gaydon requires a Project Engineer to ensure that all engineering deliverables and gateway requirements are met for the Propulsion components.
The Project Engineer should have the following skills:
- Experience of being successful in managing complex technical issues, balancing conflicting needs of the business within project timing constraints
- Strong Leadership and cross functional working skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to deliver with minimum supervision
In return for your experience as a Project Engineer this Gaydon based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £22.00 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business