|Job Ref:||204656693||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Whitley||Address:||Post Code:||SN11||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer - 31098 - Up to £28.26 Ltd Co - Automotive |
A Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer is required with experience of calibration development at both a test bed and vehicle level based in Coventry
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Whitley requires a Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer to drive the resolution of cross functional technical / manufacturing issues, applying quality methods and tools to Engine Management System Calibration and Software delivery.
The Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer should have the following skills:
- Knowledge of complex Diesel engine control systems
- Expertise with calibration and data analysis tools (e.g INCA, Matlab etc). Good analytical skills / knowledge of Six Sigma tools and good working knowledge of MS Office software.
- Able to demonstrate technical service / quality experience, specifically in a calibration environment with state of the art engine hardware
In return for your experience as a Diesel Engine Calibration Engineer this Whitley based automotive client can offer:
- A long term contract with a realistic chance for extension
- Contract rate of up to £28.26 per hour
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Kim Scrivener at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on (Apply online only) -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Contracts are those of an Employment Business