|Job Ref:||204656531||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Ealing||Address:||Post Code:||UB6||Salary:||£35000/annum £35,000 per annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
We currently have an opportunity for a Refrigeration Service Engineer to join the team of a national supplier of refrigeration, air conditioning and building services.|
This role is based working across multiple sites for one of our key customers within the Supermarket retail sector, previous experience of which is essential.
The role is based in the West London region and is offering a basic salary of up to £35,000 plus overtime.
You will be working as one of a team of engineers to provide service to the clients within the region. Your duties as Refrigeration Service Engineer will include:
• To undertake reactive service & fault finding repairs on supermarket & wholesale based refrigeration equipment within your region (including packs and display units)
• Participate in the standby/shift rota (core working hours are Monday to Friday 40hrs per week)
• Undertake PPM as and when required
• Ability to achieve agreed KPI`s
• Update and complete PDA and paperwork on time
Previous skills / experience required:
• You should be a qualified refrigeration engineer and must possess a C&G 2079 certificate (F Gas)
• Experience of working with Co2
• SPA licence
• Previous experience working with retail refrigeration environment
• Full UK Driving licence
• Excellent communication skills
In return we will offer you a basic salary of up to £35,000 dependent upon experience plus;
• Company vehicle
• Performance bonus
• Specialist tools
• up to 25 days annual leave in accordance with length of service
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, should you not hear back from the Company within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.