|Job Ref:||204656521||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Nottinghamshire||City:||Nottingham||Address:||Post Code:||NG7||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Flow Meter Technical Sales Engineer|
Excellent Salary & Benefits package
Based in Nottingham
Are you a dedicated, hardworking individual with technical sales experience? Are you looking to pursue your career with a UK leading company who specialise in test and measurement equipment distributors and manufacturers? This is an excellent opportunity with excellent salary and rewards for an accomplished Sales Engineer!
Within this role, your key responsibilities will be...
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with potential new clients
• Converting leads into sales
• Providing technical support and advice on a product portfolio of flow meters and ancillary equipment
• Liaise across technical and sale team
• Specifying and selling a wide range of flow meters & ancillary equipment
• Key focus being the hydraulic, offshore and process markets
You will be able to demonstrate...
• A technical sales background is highly sought, preferably a technical understanding of all or some of the following: Turbine and Positive Displacement Flow Metres, these include radial and axial (turbine) and oval, circular gear and helical screw (PD) metres
• Preferably at least 2 years' technical sales experience
• IT literate (good working knowledge of outlook, excel, word and CRMS)
• Preferably a technical qualification such as ONC, OND, HNC, HND in mechanical or electrical engineering
In return for joining their team you will be rewarded with a competitive salary plus benefits for your hard work! Please contact Britney Dugdale for an immediate interview should you wish to progress your career within a leading organisation.
Ginger Recruitment is an independent North West recruitment consultancy, based in Ribchester. Servicing businesses across the UK, we aim to build long-term relationships with clients and candidates to help find the right person for the vacancy. So if it's the next step on the career ladder, Ginger Recruitment can help. If you are looking for a new Engineering position, give us a call for an informal chat. One of our experienced recruitment team can advise you on our current vacancies as well as any other recruitment enquiries you may have.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications we receive per vacancy, we are unable to respond to every candidate personally and so if you