|Job Ref:||204656518||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Birmingham||Address:||Post Code:||B12||Salary:||£60000 - £500000/annum Excellent benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Tester-in-Charge - Multi-disciplinary Rail Contractor |
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000 + 26 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays + Company car and fuel card + Private medical insurance + Excellent flexible benefits
As Senior Testing Engineer and TIC you will provide engineering and management support to the Group Manager to ensure that all signalling projects undertaken are delivered to the necessary contractual, safety and timescale requirements.
As Tester-in-Charge you will:
* Plan and manage testing activities on signalling projects ensuring each project is undertaken to customer requirements.
* Produce and check all documentation required by the client for allocated signalling projects.
* Plan and implement testing and commissioning activities for signalling projects.
* Organise and coordinate staff to undertake duties consistent with their ability and competence.
* Instigate safe methods of working.
* Undertake site safety inspections, produce reports and resolve any problems identified.
* Possess valid IRSE Functional Tester 1.3.170 and Tester in Charge 1.3.190. Principles Tester 1.3.180 license also an advantage.
* Completed modules 1-5 of Signalling Testing.
* Experience on Network Rail signalling projects in the UK.
* Able to manage people and work well wihtin a multi-disciplinary environment.
* Flexible to work out of Birmingham, Milton Keynes, Crewe or Derby on a 4 day roster Monday to Thursay and Tuesday to Friday.
Rewards and Benefits
* Work for a leading Design and Build Contractor with a range of major projects across the UK and internationally.
* Competitive salary along with company car and fuel card, 26+8 holidays per year, family private health insurance and pension plan.
* Eligible for company bonus scheme. Flexible benefits such as child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme and discounts on high street brands.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position. If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Recruit at or call (Apply online only)
Applications will be kept confidential and details will only be shared with potential employers with your consent