|Job Ref:||204656398||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||County Durham||City:||County Durham||Address:||Post Code:||DL12||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Our client is a privately owned organisation based in the County Durham area. With a growing order book, they currently have a vacancy for an Estimator to join them on a permanent basis.|
* To work as part of an established team
* Reporting to the Senior Estimator
* Pricing enquiries received
* Compiling quotations from tender drawings, bills of quantities, etc.
* Ensuring that customer deadlines are achieved
* Customer and internal department liaison
* Either previous experience of working in a similar role OR currently working maybe on the shop floor, studying and looking to progress
* Must definitely have worked in a structural steel environmnet
* Must be good with numbers and attention to detail
* Excellent communication and IT skills
* Able to read engineering drawings ideal
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in an expanding business. The company work with a number of high profile customers and are proud of their achievements in winning new business and maintaining relationships with existing customers. In return for your experience they offer an attractive salary and benefits package and a stable team environment.
If you feel you can contribute to this organisation and are keen to learn and develop, please apply now