|Job Ref:||204656371||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Blackpool||Address:||Post Code:||FY3||Salary:||£24245 - £32000/annum £24,245 - £27,245 – OTE £32,000||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Refrigeration PPM Engineer to join the team of a national supplier of refrigeration, air conditioning and building services. Working for one of our key clients within the retail / supermarket sector this role is based in the North West region, offering a basic salary of up to £27,245 plus overtime.|
Working 40 hours per week Monday - Friday. Your duties as Refrigeration PPM Engineer will include:
• Assist in achieving 100% maintenance completion across your allocted stores
• Ensure appropriate fault finding techniques are used where required.
• Ensure predefined case maintenance is completed to a high level ensuring SOPs are followed.
• Update all job details in PDA in real time
• Liaise with the Spares team to order parts where vehicle stocks are depleted / specialist parts are required
• Assist with reactive service works in periods of high call volumes or when no maintenance / PPM routines are due.
• Maintain and adhere to Health & Safety requirements at all times
You will have the following skills and experiences:
• City & Guilds 2079 (F Gas)
• Qualified to NVQ 2 in refrigeration & air conditioning
• Previous service and maintenance expereince within the retail / supermarket sector
• Be Health & safety consious
• Be Customer focused
• Have a clean, full UK driving licence
In return we will offer you a basic salary of up to £27,245 dependent upon experience plus;
• Company vehicle
• Performance bonus
• Specialist tools
• up to 25 days annual leave in accordance with length of service
Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, should you not hear back from the Company within 4 weeks, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment process.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.