|Job Ref:||204656361||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Rotherham||Address:||Post Code:||S60||Salary:||£20000 - £23000/annum Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Nicholas Associates (Engineering & Technical) are recruiting on behalf of a long standing manufacturing client for a Manufacturing Engineer for their excellent, flagship facility in Rotherham.|
The Manufacturing Engineer will be responsible for the production of detailed estimates in conjunction with both customers and internal teams and also the coordination and facilitation of process improvement projects;
* Supporting improvement teams in analysing processes across the business
* Providing support in the use of process improvement techniques such as Lean Manufacturing, TPM etc.
* Communicating process changes across all relevant teams
* Conducting Process Optimisation during NPD/NPI projects
* Assist in the generation of FMEA's in both Process and Design
* Production of internal costings for new enquiries
* Maintaining accurate costings for production items to enable improvement programmes
Nicholas Associates would be interested in speaking to candidates who can demonstrate;
* Workplace experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing environment
* Degree level qualifications or equivalent
* Good understanding of cost justification methodology
* Good working knowledge of structured analysis and problem solving techniques
* Good knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Techniques
* Part of a multinational group with a excellent track record of profitability
* Operate across a variety of sectors
* Strong, positive reputation as an employer of choice
* A salary of between £20k - £23k plus benefits
Due to the urgency of this assignment, click the "apply now" button to get your cv straight to me.
Nicholas Associates Professional is a highly respected industry leading professional recruitment agency specialising exclusively in Executive Search and Selection, Construction, Engineering and Technical, and Finance and Accountancy roles across the UK and internationally. Working with many of the UK's most well-known client brands, we are passionate about matching the best talent to the best roles.
Nicholas Associates Professional is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)