|Job Ref:||204656347||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Kent||Address:||Salary:||£50000 - £60000/annum plus benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
I am currently looking to recruit a Senior to Associate Level Mechanical Design Engineer, to work for a well established, industry leading M&E consultancy, based in North Kent (Outside the M25 Commuter belt). |
My client has an extremely strong presence across the South of England, and currently have a number of strategically placed offices to offer their clients a high quality service.
They have won numerous awards within the sector for both project delivery and investing in their employees, so it's a great place to work.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior level Mechanical Design engineer, someone who is a capable leader and keen to take the next step to Principal/Associate level. Alternatively you may currently be operating at this level but looking for a new and exciting challenge.
The position may suit someone who is Kent based and commuting into London, but wants to secure a better work/life balance and get away from the daily commute.
• Currently working as a Senior to Associate level Mechanical Design Engineer, within a Building Services specific Design consultancy.
• Capable of taking the lead on projects, and managing a small team of engineers.
• Strong client facing skills. They are looking for someone who can attend client meetings, manage their clients expectations on projects and ensure repeat business through high quality project delivery.
• Currently based in the Kent region, or South East based and maybe looking for a relocation opportunity.
• Ambitious driven and keen to succeed. They are a growing business and want someone who is keen to help the business grow.
In return they are offering a generous salary package, the chance to be part of a dynamic growing team and excellent future prospects.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or mobile (Apply online only).
I am available 8am-8pm and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence