|Job Ref:||204656297||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Derbyshire||City:||Derby||Address:||Post Code:||DE1||Salary:||£35000 - £45000/annum flexible benefits||Post Date:||18/10/2016 14:16|
Functional Tester - Rail Signalling Company|
Salary: DOE + Excellent benefits
Functional Tester is required by Market-leading Railway Systems Engineering company for the delivery of testing activities for testing of safety-critical railway signalling systems in accordance with applicable rail standards and project requirements. As Functional Tester you will:
* Plan and organise testing ensuring customer satisfaction in regards to safety, technical excellence and timescales.
* Train junior staff and ensure they comply to safety standards and procedures.
* Identy and manage risks on projects.
* Ensure tests are completed and satisfy client's requirements, ensure safety and are recorded appropriately.
* IRSE Functional Tester license 1.3.170
* Completion of MOD3BL course
* Flexible to work shifts and weekends
* Previous work experience in Signalling Testing and performing Functional Tester role for Network Rail projects in the UK.
You must be living and authorised to work in the UK to apply for this position.
If you are interested in applying please contact Samuel Merry at Resolute Recruit on or call 01332 34 55 66
All applications are kept confidential and will not be used without your permission