|Job Ref:||204656276||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Bristol||Address:||Post Code:||BS5||Salary:||£30000 - £31000/annum JIB rate||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Our client is a major provider of electrical and communications services to a growing number of clients in South West England and South Wales and they are currently looking for a Testing and Inspection Electrician to cover Bristol, Bath & North Somerset and South Gloucestershire areas.|
We require the candidate to confidently carry out electrical condition reporting, tracing & rectifying faults & conducting remedial works in domestic and commercial premises. Their role will also include reactive maintenance on domestic properties, from replacing a damaged light switch, to replacement of consumer unit etc.
Candidate must have:
* Competent electricians qualifications to NVQ Level 3
* NVQ level 3 with 17th edition
* CSCS/ECS card
* Preferably have City & Guild 2391/2395 or equivalent (although this is not essential)
* Extensive inspection & testing experience
* Valid Asbestos awareness certificate
* Have good IT skills
* A vast knowledge on items of non-compliance coding to "Guidance note's 3" & "Best Practice Guide 4" would be adventitious
* Valid driving license
* Please note that this position can be offered on a contract or permanent position.
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly