|Job Ref:||204656028||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Brecon||Address:||Post Code:||LD3||Salary:||£25415/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
As an Asset Inspector you will be an essential part of a national power distribution company; you will be required to assist with an on-going project to inspect industrial apparatus and associated fixtures on site throughout the Brecon area. In return you will receive benefits that include provision of all PPE, a company vehicle to carry out the work, a competitive salary, extended holiday allowance and a generous pension. Alongside all of the above, you will be joining an extremely attractive brand name with great opportunities for training and career advancement.|
You will need to hold a full UK driving licence in order to travel to various sites and you will be issued with a hand held computer device for your recordings.
As an Asset Inspector you will:
* Be able to work independently, away from the depot, driving to various sites.
* Undertake the inspection of owned assets, recording the heights of over head line crossings on a hand held device
* Escalate any immediate danger issues to the relevant person.
Important requirements for the role are:
* The ability to make quick, decisive and responsible decisions to meet the demands of the role
*Outdoors work experience
* Excellent IT skills
* Reliability and punctuality
* Possession of a full UK driving licence.
You should also be happy to work outside in all weather conditions and possess a strong focus for health and safety, if you think you would suit the role of Asset Inspector then please apply today.
Suitable candidates will receive a call from a Brite Consultant to discuss further, if taken through to the next stage you will need to complete an application form