|Job Ref:||204655950||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Tamworth||Address:||Post Code:||B79||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Medium size Engineering and fabrication company are seeking a Quality Engineer
Working under existing established quality systems and frameworks, you will ensure the delivery of the highest product quality, leading continuous improvement initiatives to achieve company quality targets and quality departmental KPI's. Responsible for managing and maintaining Company Quality Assurance accreditations ISO 9001 and TS14969
- Providing advice, leadership and support to colleagues at all levels to help solve quality problems.
- Ensure the quality management system is designed, implemented and operated to meet business needs.
- Support the development of best practices for the Quality system to provide greater efficiency and effectiveness.
- Make decisions based on data interpretation to address problems or set direction for best practices.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Management of company in-house QC Database.
- Co-ordination and daily management of Inspection department.
- Working with suppliers to resolve Quality issues as necessary.
- Ensuring QC's are closed down with appropriate corrective actions in place.
- Keeping up to date with in-house manufacturing techniques
- Cmm programming would be an advantage although not a prerequisite training would be given to the right applicant.