|Job Ref:||204655752||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
Control Systems Engineer|
My client is looking to recruit a Control Systems Engineer who is responsible for installation, set-up, fault finding, calibration and maintenance of industrial processing plant Instrumentation, SCADA systems and communications.
You will be an active member of the engineering team and support the project team through the commissioning phase as required;
* Help to create maintenance regimes for all processing instrumentation;
* Maintain PLC / SCADA system for plant process control, monitoring and reporting;
* To make effective use of the maintenance software to log and record parameter-based checks of instrumentation effectiveness;
* To contribute to continuous improvement program;
* To exhibit and promote exceptionally high personal health & safety standards and encourage others to work to these levels at all times;
* Help to maintain and fault find on site communications system;
* To show flexibility, by supporting other departments through the construction phase and planned maintenance days when operational
In order to do this you will be:
* Indentured Instrumentation / PLC Technician
* ONC Instrumentation, or equivalent
* Electrical / Mechanical cross-skilled.
* Experience of similar industrial instrumentation and control role. Including SCADA processing interfaces and Logic.
* Familiarity with CMMS systems and reporting.
* Team player with a 'can do' approach.
* Process focussed.
* Communicates effectively with others.
* Strong analytical problem solving experience.
Thank you for reading. Sound like you? Please mail your CV in the first instance to