|Job Ref:||204655715||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£28000 - £30000/annum Dependant on Experience||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
My client is looking for a quality engineer who is experienced anad also willing to travel (NA etc.) although the role will be based in the UK.|
I am currently recruiting for a Quality Engineer who will be able to support operations and engineering by identifying process improvement and control opportunities within the supply chain, work with suppliers to develop corrective action plans to address any process failings and drive improvement in quality and productivity and assist in all supplier qualification endeavors including supplier on site audit and evaluation.
Key skills required:
* Experience of Quality Engineering , Reliability engineering or Test Engineering within an aerospace environment.
* First Article Inspection AS9102.
*Aerospace AS9100, SPC, Gauge RnR.
* Internal audit experience to AS9100C/ISO9001:2008.
* Ability to interpret engineering drawings including Pareto, Fishbone Diagrams and 5 Whys.
* Strong knowledge of mechanical components & lean manufacturing
* Proficient in quality analysis tools such as 8D, PFMEA etc.
* Strong problem solving skills with ability to facilitate problem solving within production including root cause & corrective action.
* Experience in developing part certification processes and vendor quality measures.
*Experience in high volume manufacturing.
If this role sounds of interest to you and you would like to discuss it in more detail, please submit your most up to date CV in response and I will be in contact as soon as possible