|Job Ref:||204655656||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Fareham||Address:||Post Code:||PO14||Salary:||£38000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:42|
One of our clients, a design and manufacturing company of highly specialised Aerospace equipment is looking for a Senior Buyer to be based at their site in Hampshire.|
This Senior Buyer will have experience within an engineering environment and be responsible for future and current demand requirements and negotiating favourable contractual terms.
Role will also involve actively preparing competitive bidding documentation and evaluating supplier quotations.
A successful candidate for the Senior Buyer - Hampshire should have the following:
- Strong background in purchasing within an engineering/manufacturing environment is essential
- Must have experience of preparing bidding / quotation documentation
- Source new suppliers and negotiate favourable terms and conditions
- CIPs qualification would be an advantage
- Knowledge of coatings, aerospace, buying machinery would be ideal
APPLY Now. For interested and qualified candidates for the Senior Buyer job based in Hampshire, please send a copy of your CV quoting reference TRB-3886/16 .
Visit and follow Redline Group