|Job Ref:||204654659||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Staffordshire||City:||Staffordshire||Address:||Post Code:||WS7||Salary:||£NEG Benefits & Bonus||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
We are seeking a motivated Operations Engineering Manager to manage a team of experienced project engineers to ensure successful project delivery. We are a market leading electronics company who have recently won the most influential projects within Engineering. With a brand name known globally, we are proud of our success within industry and we are hunting for the best talent to join us to continue and improve our reign. |
As the Operations Engineering Manager you will manage a team of passionate Project Engineers and be responsible for successful Project Delivery.
Responsibilities of the Operations Engineering Manager
* The Operations Engineering Manager will ensure the Project Engineering team are focused on project deliverables in order that Engineering milestones of the relevant projects are delivered on time and on budget
* You will Plan, recruit as required, develop and lead the team of Project Engineers
* To ensure technical risks of projects are identified clearly and communicated across the teams
* To act as mentor for the project engineer team and build up technical expertise to ensure excellence in terms of technical coordination for the HVDC scope.
* Review technical solutions proposed for projects and ensure compliance with the contract
* To review, develop and implement standard and improved Engineering practices and to ensure that they are followed.
* To contribute to the acceptance of the engineering solutions and the approval by the customers by supporting the project managers and the lead team.
* To ensure timely delivery of good quality cost effective design solutions to the customer.
* To contribute to the project reviews with technical inputs and strategies.
* To liaise with all stakeholders in projects
* To support procurement and subsequent sub supplier technical activities.
* To support business development and tender activities when requested.
Requirements of the Operations Engineering Manager:
* The Operations Engineering Manager should be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering / Power Electronics
* Must have previous experience in Engineering Management
* Must have strong leadership skills in a multicultural environment
* Experience of overall technical assessment of projects
* Previous experience on Project Delivery using road mapping and the ability to provide examples
* Knowledge of Power Electronics or High Voltage is an advantage.
* Strong customer interface experience.
The role of Operations Engineering Manager is for a strong leader who can influence a team and drive a team to ensure successful project delivery and guarantee our brand as the world's best provider against our competitors. If this role sounds of interest, please do apply for more information.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position