|Job Ref:||204654613||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Northamptonshire||City:||Corby||Address:||Post Code:||NN18||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum £32,000 plus benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Job Title: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER|
Industry: Automated Warehouse Equipment
Salary: £32,000 plus benefits
Commutable from: Corby, Kettering, Thrapston, Brigstock, Medbourne, Lyddington, Uppingham, Oakham, Market Harborough
This Blue Chip Organisation are recruiting NOW for Maintenance Engineers, to join a new engineering team in Corby, working at a world class facility incorporating the latest automated technology. You will come from a multi skilled, electrical, or mechanical maintenance background, ideally in a fast moving engineering environment, where you are used to thinking fast and solving problems quickly. Ideally, you will come from a Material Handling Equipment background, or fast moving engineering environment such as Food, FMCG, Pharmaceutical, where you are used to thinking fast and solving problems quickly.
In return, this company offer a competitive salary of £32,000 including shift allowance, for a Mon-Fri rotating 3 shift style shift pattern (although it is 4 shifts!).
So, if you are interested in working for a leading engineering company and would like the opportunity for extensive training and development, and potential career progression, please APPLY NOW.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly respected manufacturing organisation. This is a great opportunity to continue to develop your skills and experience. This is also a very friendly company to work for where you can enjoy the benefits of a long-term and stable career.
- Are a Market Leader in a rapidly growing Industry Sector
- Have a large, clean automated distribution facility, supplying products UK wide
- The company invest heavily in training staff
- Are part of a global logistics solution provider, with many UK sites, each with their own opportunities and scope for progression
• Undertake breakdown maintenance of site automation as required (OSR system, Conveyors, all other equipment.
• Carry out PPM of automation equipment and first line fixes of facilities equipment
• Complete breakdown reports and shift logs including any issues arising on shift which may have or had an effect on the performance of the site equipment and / or the maintenance department using the CMMS
• Liaise with production to ensure workload is prioritised correctly
• Undertake, improvement, repairs and modifications
• Assist in project installation work including cost reduction activities
• Learn company administrative procedures, and how to complete worksheets, time sheets etc.
Dealing with electro-mechanical/PLC/Hardware faults and preventative maintenance operations.
On site is Electro-mechanical materials handling equipment including - storage and retrieval equipment, conveyors and cranes.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Responsible for carrying out routine maintenance and inspection, repairs and breakdowns, and planned preventative maintenance.
Working on automated storage and retrieval equipment, including conveyors and cranes.
• Hold a ONC / BTEC or City and Guilds in appropriate subjects Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
• Knowledge of programmable logic controls (PLC's) ideally Siemens S7
• A relevant IEE wiring qualification (17th Edition)
• IPAF Licence for Scissor Lift
• Working at Height (Harness)
• Rescue from Height
• To be a competent and supportive team member and an independent self-motivated worker
• Self-motivated and a proactive approach to problem solving is essential
• Ability to learn and develop on the job
• Ability to work under pressure
• Capacity to work as part of a team and as an individual
• Meeting of agreed performance and targets set
• Ability to work shifts and flexible hours
Working for a market leader within a rapidly growing industry.
Working in a very clean environment.
Joining a new site.
Excellent salary package and benefits.
Offer excellent training and development opportunities.
To apply for this position please send your CV and salary details in complete confidence or call Clayton Cruise on 0121. 251. 8713 / 07968. 780. 941.
Clayton Cruise - Award winning Engineering Recruiter
1998 - 2016 Celebrating 18 years experience in Engineering Recruitment including founding and heading up Proactive Recruitment Solutions since 2003.
Why work with me?
Unlike most recruiters who work all types of jobs; I have for the past 18 years worked within the engineering sector and have placed over 1,000 people during that time.
I understand engineering extremely well and will not discuss roles with you that do not meet your criteria or your abilities.
What does my support cost?
It costs you nothing for my support, I generate my income by charging companies rather than candidates for my support.
What other roles do I have that may suit you?
Most of the companies that I work with work with me on an exclusive basis, so by registering with me it will enable you to gain access to engineering roles that other agencies do not have.
What to do next?
To start the ball rolling all you need to do is email your CV to me. I will be back in touch with you to discuss what you are looking for and job opportunities that I have that match what you are looking for. So what are you waiting for