|Job Ref:||204654252||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Somerset||City:||Clevedon||Address:||Post Code:||BS21||Salary:||£9.31 - £13.84/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
BMR Solutions is currently looking to recruit for a Mechanical Technician to work for our client who are an engineering company based in Clevedon. |
Job Title: Mechanical Technicians
Rate/Salary: £9.31 - £13.84/hour
Key Skills & Experience: Mechanical fitting & sub-assembly, reading mechanical drawings / schematics, machine assembly, ideally time served / apprenticed, basic electrical knowledge, basic industrial plumbing / pipe work knowledge / experience.
A large manufacturing company located in the North Somerset area is looking to recruit both Skilled and Semi-Skilled Mechanical Fitters/Assemblers/Technicians/Sub-assemblers.
The successful Mechanical Fitter/Assembler will have had previous experience in:
* Mechanical fitting/assembly.
* Working within a busy manufacturing cell / production environment.
* Assembling/Fitting machinery/systems in the form of cabinets and frames.
* Mechanical Sub-assembly.
* The ability to work to mechanical engineering drawings.
* A time served mechanical apprenticeship is desirable although candidates who can demonstrate a strong mechanical background will be considered.
* The right candidate will be enthusiastic and willing to work up to high standards.
* The use of hand tools.
* Basic electrical knowledge (beneficial).
* Basic industrial plumbing/pipe work.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a very clean and up to date manufacturing plant, where you will have access to free parking, subsidised canteen, as well as generous overtime rates.
BMR Solutions acts in the capacity of an Employment Business and an Employment Agency.
For similar opportunities please contact BMR Solutions on (Apply online only) or send your cv to