|Job Ref:||204654187||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||West Midlands||Address:||Post Code:||WV14||Salary:||£45000/annum + Pension, Car||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Our client is a market leading manufacturer based in the West Midlands. Supplying numerous industry sectors, this well-established company has over 40 years' experience supplying machines worldwide.|
The successful Project Manager will be working for an award winning, world leading machine tool and robotic systems integrator with an excellent reputation for being a total solutions provider within the special purpose machinery sector.
An immediate opportunity exists to take responsibility and manage multi-million pound quality engineered solutions. The ideal candidate will have:
* Sales ability / commercial acumen
* Nuclear/Aerospace industry knowledge
* Influence innovative and oversee intelligent controls architectures
* Extensive experience of implementing industrial control solutions or machinery utilising an array of cutting edge technologies and design methods
* Able to manage a multi-disciplined team of engineers covering all areas of automated machinery design and manufacture
* Committed to continual professional development and thrive on new challenges and opportunities.
* Customer facing with commercial acumen
* Project management of multiple diverse projects across all industries and customer base
* Extensive knowledge of the Machinery Directive, with an emphasis towards controls, risk assessment and CE marking and high technology safety related control systems
* Able to deliver automated machinery as part of an overall solution that comply legally and environmentally within UK, European and country specific legislation / regulations.
Our client provide turnkey solutions for a wide range of automation requirements from their impressive headquarters in the West Midlands.
You can expect a salary of c£45k + Car, depending on experience. The office is commutable from Oldbury, Dudley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Wolverhampton and Kidderminster.
To apply for this role, please contact Sharon hill on (Apply online only) or NA. Alternatively, email a copy of your current CV to
Looking for a job involved with maintenance, service or design for automated machinery, control systems, process control solutions or systems integration projects? Register your details on our website where you will find a full list of live positions where a customised automated search process allows immediate access to new vacancies as they are registered. Free, confidential service.
All respondents to this position must be eligible to live and work in the UK - Automation Experts are unable to assist with the award of Visas or UK Work Permits.
As a registered engineer, you are automatically a member of our 'Referral Scheme' thereby receiving up to £500.00 (tax free) for Engineers that you recommend to us that we place in permanent employment.
Automation Experts offer recruitment services on a contract and permanent basis;
We support many of the leading companies throughout the UK