|Job Ref:||204653917||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Oxfordshire||City:||Oxford||Address:||Post Code:||OX4||Salary:||£16.00 - £17.00/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
MIG Welder/Fabricator - Mild Steel Pipework - 3 month contract - £16 - £17ph |
My client is looking for a MIG Welder / fabricator to work in a work shop in Oxford, OX44.
This is a minimum 3 month contract, paying £16 - 17ph.
As a fabricator / Welders you will be responsible for:
* Evaluate all engineering drawings and ensure implementation according to welding specifications.
* Perform all welding work with help of forming and cutting equipment.
* Provide assistance to production process and mould various fixtures.
* Perform efficient welding of various metal objects with help of gas torch and welder.
* Perform work with help of various hand and power tools.
* Analyze diagrams and specifications and cut all metal accordingly with help of welding torch.
* Evaluate finished products and perform quality checks on products.
* Administer all welding activities such as riveting and welding small parts and finished products
As a fabricator / Welder you will have:
* Coded MIG
* Relevant experience as a fabricator / Welder
* Worked with mild steel
* Have experience in mild steel pipe fabrication
* Live local to Oxford