|Job Ref:||204653906||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Leicester||Address:||Post Code:||LE1||Salary:||£9 - £10/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
MIG welder |
10 / hr.
We are looking for experienced Welders to join a successful company in Leicester. In return we offer a long term position on a day shift (07:30-16:00 Monday to Friday)
- Set Mig plant to achieve the correct size weld.
- To ensure that the quality expectations, as per drawing and planning are achieved
- To have the confidence in their own ability to Mig any material.
- To be able to Identify weld defects and give solution to resolve the issues.
- To be aware of and observe personal health and safety.
- Previous experience of MIG different types of materials.
- Must be conversant with all welding symbols.
- Must be competent in reading and interpreting engineering drawings and specifications.
- 10 per hour.
- Regular overtime
- Permanent position at the end of a temporary period.
- Development and progress package in place from day one.
For more information or to apply for the MIG Welder role please call Lucy @ Encore Technical on (Apply online only) or send your cv
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500