|Job Ref:||204653708||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Shropshire||City:||Telford||Address:||Post Code:||TF4||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum bonus, car, pension||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Position: Applications Engineer |
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 PA
Benefits: Car, Pension and Bonus
My market leading technology client is seeking an experienced CMM/ Metrology/ 3D measurement engineer looking to step into a more customer centric role.
Your duties will include but will not be limited to;
* Provide customers with applications support remotely.
* Meeting all reasonable customer requests for telephone support when under contract or warranty.
* On-site applications support.
* To provide programming skills and subcontract measurement as required.
* Provide a part programming service for customer components.
* Attending promotional activity to provide demonstrations.
* Visiting customers on site to support sales activity.
* Carry out external and internal application training to agreed standards and ensuring the completion of all relevant training documentation.
* Software testing/ trouble shooting.
* Ensuring compliance with workplace health and safety requirements and directions when working on customer / dealer / end user NA ideal candidate will have;
* Knowledge of various manufacturing processes and constraints.
* Experience working with CMM / Metrology software and machinery.
* Ability to read technical drawings, ideally proficient in CAD or equivalent.
* Experience working in a customer facing capacity.
* Exposure to prismatic machining or engine component manufacturing or engine manufacturing environments.
If you are interested in this position and wish to discuss it in more detail please contact Iliya Mishtenko on NA.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of both technical and business services. We operate as an employment business or an employment agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively. For an extensive range of job opportunities please visit our website at (url removed)