|Job Ref:||204653439||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Coventry||Address:||Post Code:||CV1||Salary:||£25000 - £26000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Production Engineer - Coventry - £23,000|
Production Engineer required for leading manufacturer of energy absoption products.
The Production Engineer will ideally have:
* Proven previous experience gained in a machine shop/engineering environment and the ability to work from drawings.
The responsibilities of the Production Engineer will be:
* To assemble finished units for any of the product range to the standard required by our procedures.
* To verify specifications by measuring completed components.
* To resolve assembly problems.
* Notify the Section Leader to obtain any additional resources to achieve complete and on-time assembly.
* To keep equipment operational by completing preventative maintenance requirements.
* Keep a clean and manageable working area at all times.
* Fulfil training programs deemed necessary to allow for efficient performance and assist in personal development.
* Take a responsible approach to health, safety and environmental risks in relation to your own job role and to control the risks or report them to management as appropriate.
The package for the Production Engineer is:
Free on-site parking
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy