|Job Ref:||204659320||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£0 - £29000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Job Title: Field Service Technician|
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: around £29,000pa
Our client is a market leading, manufacturer and distributor of process and storage machinery based in Milton Keynes. Due to expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a Field Service Technician to work in their team. This is a fantastic opportunity, with genuine variety.
The position will suit someone based within 1hr of Milton Keynes, it is home based and requires the occasional overnight stay. Full PPE/uniform will be provided along with a fully funded company van and tools.
* Liaising with end clients to ascertain nature of the problem
* Deliver telephone diagnosis where possible
* Provide technical support and fix at client locations
* Assist with PPM on client machinery
* Work closely with installation teams
Key Skills & Experience:
* Electrical bias preferred but additional experience in the following areas also required:
* A background in field service on process/manufacturing machinery
* Knowledge of Siemens (or similar) PLCs
* Excellent customer facing skills
* Full driving licence
Full product training will be given in UK and parent company based in Germany. 40hrs per week, overtime payable at time and third over 40hrs, private health care, mobile phone, laptop and 23 days holiday.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Dean Humphrey on (Apply online only) for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role