|Job Ref:||204659229||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Saffron Walden||Address:||Post Code:||CB11||Salary:||£22000 - £25000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Tate Cambridge are delighted to be recruiting for this permanent and full time position within a well established and growing global manufacturing company based in Saffron Walden. My Client is looking for a competent and successful Customer Service/Sales Administrator to join their already successful and growing friendly team.|
The role will suit someone that wants to progress within the role. Someone that has the drive to improve on the evolution of processes and procedures.
Main responsibilities of the role
* Customer Experience from Quotation to Delivery.
* Coordination and management of the MRP system in respect to sales order entry, despatch, transportation, invoicing and ongoing customer service.
* Correct implementation of the contractual, customer order and works order requirements to satisfy all customer orders.
* Required activities and actions to improve performance, customer response and team efficiencies.
* Provide the internal voice of the customer with Engineering, Projects, Operations, Finance and Quality.
* Contribute to the data input, data analysis and day-to-day administration the CRM system.
* Monitor progress and to implement (identifying and seeking necessary approval as required) for any timely interventions that are necessary to deliver on time and in full.
* Creation and maintenance of Customer Enquiry register and activity tracking.
* Creation and maintenance of Quotations register and activity tracking.
* Administration in support of Strategic Projects.
* KPI measurement and reporting.
Key personal requirements
* Commercial and sales office experience, particularly with engineered products in a manufacturing environment, preferably showing technical competence.
* Strong interpersonal skills to motivate and improve inter-departmental relationships.
* To achieve and exceed defined Sales and Customer service objectives.
* Ability to work accurately and efficiently to satisfy tight timelines.
* Ability to improve departmental processes and to develop staff.
* Confident, articulate and have a high attention to detail
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel and Word
* Flexible approach with good team work ethics
My Client is offering in return, for the above, a good working environment, nice offices and other benefits to include free parking, dress down Fridays with an early Friday finish!
So, if you are technically minded, confident in your approach and are looking for progression to the next level then please don't delay and apply now.
Interviews are being conducted for the right applicants from w/c 26th September.
Please call Julie at Tate Cambridge on (Apply online only) if you have any further questions.
Reporting to: Sales Director
Hours are 0830 to 1700 Monday to Thursday inclusive with ½ hour Lunch break; 0900 to 1300 Friday with no Lunch break
Holidays are 25 days including 3 or 4 days Christmas shutdown. Friday is treated as 1 full day holiday
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy