|Job Ref:||204659189||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Vacancy Ref: KW5977 |
Senior Civil Engineer - Highways and Drainage
An award winning Multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Manchester are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their team with a minimum of 5 years` UK experience.
The consultancy cover healthcare, industrial, residential and commercial sectors with a matrix of projects which you will work from conception through to construction. As a senior Civil Engineer You will assist in the project management and financial control of small/medium size projects and the preparation of bids and proposals for new commissions. You will be liaising with regulatory and statutory authorities, clients, and team members so excellent written and verbal communication is a necessity.
Civil Engineer - Key Qualifications/Experience:
- • Thorough knowledge and use of AutoCAD
- • MicroDrainage / WINDES experience preferable / PDS Software
- • Candidates must have a minimum of 5 years` experience
- • HNC Civil Engineering or equivalent
- • Ideally be chartered or working towards
- • Experience using Highway & Drainage specialist software
Civil Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- • Carry out civil design following detailed specifications
- • Prepare Programmes, Tenders, Bids, Presentations and manage the design process from inception to completion
- • Provide detailed Highway & Drainage Design abilities
- • Lead a team of engineers and mentor junior staff
This position is available due to an increase in workload, as such they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information on this role please contact Kirstie Webb on (Apply online only)