|Job Ref:||204658979||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||West Sussex||City:||Shoreham-by-Sea||Address:||Post Code:||BN43||Salary:||£11.47/hour + Hol||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Confirmation of Vacancy|
This world leader in hazard protection engineering, is looking for two experienced fitters, one more mechanical and one more electrical to join its engineering and manufacturing facility in Shoreham, West Sussex. You will come from either a mechanical or electrical background and be proficient in fitting skills.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Carry out electrical or mechanical fitting activities, including minor fabrication.
• Discuss conversion requirements with the Team Leader and Engineer as part of the pre-conversion review
• Plan daily/weekly work schedule with the Team Leader in order to identify issues that may affect successful project completion
• Read and interpret engineering instructions (drawings, wiring diagrams, photographs) to achieve specification
• Select appropriate materials for on-job manufactured parts
• Complete project documentation as required during and at the end of projects.
• Document (sketches, photographs or instructions) any aspects or components developed during the project for future reference.
• Raise any concerns or issues with the Team Leader and Engineer to ensure appropriate support is provided
• Participant in continuous improvement projects as required
• Operate within the guidelines of the Company's policies and procedures, IS9001 and internal work instructions
• Ensure that all areas, plant and equipment are kept in a clean and safe working condition and that the general area is kept in a clean and tidy state
• Comply with the Company's health and safety policy, procedures and processes.
* Proven experience within an electrical/mechanical role.
* Ability to read and understand engineering/technical drawings and processes.
* Basic IT skills.
* Ability to complete required documentation and records in a timely manner.
* Proactive, enthusiastic and flexible attitude
* Strong team ethic.
* Willingness to adhere to all health and safety policies, procedures and processes.
* Willingness to learn additional skills.
* Willingness to work overtime when required.
* Own tools.
If you have the relevant skills for this role then please apply through the link and we will contact you to discuss the position before we submit your CV to our client.
Salary £11.47 Contract West Sussex Job Ref: 3495TPP