|Job Ref:||204658838||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hertfordshire||City:||Hatfield||Address:||Post Code:||DN7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Warehouse Automation Systems|
Excellent Salary, 23 Days Holiday, Healthcare, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance and more
Day and Night Shifts to cover 24/7 operation
Our client runs a state of the art automated distribution centre with complex conveyor systems moving goods around their warehouse. As a Maintenance Technician you will support Maintenance Engineers by providing the first response to engineering faults as well as performing planned preventative maintenance (PPM) activities on electro-mechanical equipment.
To be considered, you should have a good mix of the following skills and experience;
• Electro-mechanical machine maintenance experience
• Experience of automation systems is preferred, but training can be given
• Some knowledge of control systems would be advantageous but not essential
• The role involves working at heights on access platforms so you need to be comfortable working at heights
• Good communication skills
What's in it for you?
You will join a growing successful company with opportunities to progress your career. The environment is busy and the team are friendly. Excellent employment benefits are on offer.
For office use only: Mechanical, Electrical, Electro-mechanical, maintenance, Mechanical Technician, Mechanical Fitter, service, repair, maintain, PLCS, SCADA, Service Engineer, Maintenance Fitter, Maintenance Tech