|Job Ref:||204658690||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Nationwide||Address:||Salary:||£26 - £30/hour||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
3 Months +
A fantastic contract opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Draughtsman to assist a World leading Engineering company with the production of 3D models, 2D general arrangement and detail manufacturing drawings.
- To produce all detail and arrangement drawings required by the Company in a timely manner.
- Approval of sub-contract drawings.
- Adhere to relevant customer specifications.
- Achieve or improve the deadlines established for each project.
- Communicate with other departments and derive the most cost effective method of manufacture, before commencement of draughting.
- Register and issue drawings in line with the company standards.
- Ensure all draughting is carried out in accordance with the relevant British Standards and the current company standard.
- Attendance at internal meetings, visits to site and to client as required.
- Use measuring equipment to accurately record survey data.
- Check own work and that of others as necessary to ensure accuracy of content and eliminate errors.
- Competent user of 2D and 3D computer aided design packages.
- Ability to communicate technical information.
- Understanding of sheet metal and fabrication techniques.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews taking place now, if you would like to be considered for this role please contact Michelle Jackson - (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)