|Job Ref:||204658616||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North West||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Field Service Engineer|
£25,000 - £30,000 per annum, company van + overtime.
My client is a nationwide plant division who hire a range of equipment including Excavators, Teletruks, Telehandlers and dumpers to companies with the waste recycling, construction, utilities and infrastructure sectors.
Due to increasing workloads they are actively looking to recruit an experience field service engineer based in the North West to maintain and repair a range of plant and equipment at various customer sites throughout the county as well as in a busy workshop environment to the company standard.
- To provide a professional and efficient repair and maintenance service to customers
- Provide customer satisfaction through excellent workmanship and attitude
- Training customers on use and maintenance
- Repair and service all equipment
- Ensure all required documentation is completed in full
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements
- Ensure all company equipment is kept secure at all times
Skills and experience
- Experience in servicing of plant and machinery e.g, JCB Teletruk, JCB Loading Shovels, JCB/CAT Telehandlers
- Relevant mechanical qualifications
- Be able to deal with customer/members of the public on a daily basis
- Willing to work
- Posses good verbal communication skills
- Ability to carry out a significant amount of manual handling
- Hold a full UK driving license
- Able to work a shift pattern that includes weekends
In return for your hard work my client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience and what you can bring to the team, 45 hours basic with overtime available, 22 days holiday and a company van.
If you`re interested in hearing more or wish to apply, ideally email me a copy of your current CV or call me today on (Apply online only) asking for Katie Hayhurst