|Job Ref:||204658565||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£35000 - £48000/annum Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:43|
Mechanical Design Engineer (Building Services)|
A nationally recognised contractor is seeking a strong Intermediate or Senior Mechanical Design Engineer to join a flagship office based in Hampshire. This role offers the opportunity to work alongside a highly experienced team of engineers working on a steady stream of healthcare, commercial and educational projects.
Due to continued growth and development the successful candidate will be offered career progression and on-going support. Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following experience:
* Relevant Qualification (Ideally to Degree level, however, HNC would be suitable) in Building Services Engineering or Mechanical Engineering.
* Experience working within a wide range of project sectors.
* Chartered or working towards becoming so (preferred).
* Experience with relevant design software such as AutoCAD and Hevacomp.
* Minimum 3 years' experience as a Mechanical Design Engineer.
The salary on offer for this role is up to £48,000 depending on experience plus additional benefits.
For further information please call Jess Davey on (Apply online only)