|Job Ref:||204658485||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Buckinghamshire||City:||Milton Keynes||Address:||Post Code:||MK9||Salary:||£45000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Komplete Group are working alongside a large Operator who are looking to recruit a skilled Electrical Engineer.|
To ensure that the electrical engineering aspects of rolling stock projects are successfully specified, validated and delivered.
• Generate technical requirement specifications and review supplier proposals for the integration of new systems.
• Undertake detailed analysis of existing driving control, door control and auxiliary control circuits in order to provide solutions to reliability issues or to provide functional upgrades.
• Ensure the risk associated with the electrical changes to rolling stock are understood, documented and managed.
• Ensure compliance with existing legislation on electromagnetic compatibility.
• Produce test procedures to enable the new circuits and systems t be functionally tested at the build and commissioning sites.
• Ensure that designs comply with the relevant standards including Railway Group Standards, British Standards, and, if necessary, RIA Standards.
• Manage the resolution of emerging technical issues arising out of the application of the changes.
Komplete Recruitment boasts over 40 years of engineering recruitment expertise and operates within a variety of industries including Rail, Construction, Civil Engineering, Built Environment, Automotive and General Engineering