|Job Ref:||204658482||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Warwickshire||City:||Leamington Spa||Address:||Post Code:||CV32||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Vehicle Dynamics Simulation Engineer job vacancy. Simulation and development of vehicle dynamics solutions for road cars and motorsports applications. Development of new vehicle models, suspension models and related components. Position would suit a Vehicle Dynamics Engineer / Simulation Engineer with an automotive / motorsport / vehicle engineering background that enjoys solving technical problems, working with customers and providing technical support / guidance to more junior engineers. |
Salary Guideline: Circa £45,000
The jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Engineering consultancy business specialising in the modelling, simulation and optimisation of automotive and motorsport applications.
• Good opportunity to join a specialist automotive / motorsport consultancy business in a technical capacity but also work closely with customers on projects and provide technical guidance to more junior Engineers.
• Salary guideline of circa £45K dependent upon experience plus company pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
The job will involve:
• You will take a lead role in the development of vehicle dynamics solutions for road cars and motorsports applications targeting desktop, real-time and driver-in-the-loop applications.
• Development of new vehicle models, suspension models and related components.
• Working with customers to help define and deliver their engineering projects.
• Provide project support / technical direction to other Engineers (Graduate Engineers with 18 months - 3 year's experience) working on vehicle dynamics projects.
This job will suit:
• An Automotive Engineer / Mechanical Engineer with experience of vehicle dynamics simulation / development in an automotive, motorsport or wider vehicle engineering environment.
• Experience of vehicle dynamics simulation software tools such as Dymola, Adams, Simpack or similar.
• An engineer who enjoys working with others (customer engineers & engineering colleagues) to deliver technically challenging projects.
• You are likely to be degree qualified in a mechanical, automotive, motorsport or similar engineering environment.
This job is commutable from Leamington Spa, Warwick, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Solihull, Northampton, Banbury, Leicester, Nuneaton, Redditch