|Job Ref:||204658474||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Service Controller / Work Scheduler (Engineering) |
Their Facilities Services division provides operational mechanical and electrical, technical, planned preventative and reactive maintenance to many blue-chip clients across the UK. These include national mobile response, manned residential site services, critical services and energy management.
Position: Service Controller
Location: Leeds (LS12 6EH)
Job type: Fulltime
Hours: 40 hours Monday to Friday
Benefits: Competitive plus a range of benefits including company pension scheme, free on-site parking etc.
New opportunities have been created in the Service Control team in Leeds as a result of winning exciting new contracts.
The Service Control team play a vital role in the success of their business nationwide in allocating and scheduling work to their UK wide engineering teams.
The position requires a dynamic individual with the ability to prioritise work, communicate with field based engineers and work quickly and accurately.
- The primary objective of the Service Controller is to allocate calls and resources to ensure that all planned maintenance and reactive calls are attended by an appropriate Engineer within targeted timescales to ensure their customers receive outstanding service.
- Using their software (Siclops) to raise and close calls as well as determine where your Engineers are at different times to react to critical reactive jobs as they are logged.
- Maintain clear communication with Customers, Engineers and Operational Managers keeping all parties informed through to a satisfactory resolution within agreed service level agreements.
- Lead the way in ensuring that the necessary procedures, processes and work instructions are understood and are followed thereby providing a consistent and professional service to the client.
- Maximise engineer`s productivity through diligent matching of their availability and skill set against existing workloads.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Good IT skills with the ability to learn work planning & allocation software quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills capable of communicating with a variety of audiences and building / maintaining relationships.
- Customer focused with a first class telephone manner.
DESIRABLE SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge or experience of working with Scheduling or Planning systems or previous Facilities Management (FM) experience.
- Experience of working with an Engineering workforce.
- Ability to prioritise jobs effectively and work under pressure and on own initiative.
- Influencing skills and the ability and confidence to deal with conflicting demands.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Remains calm under pressure.
You may have experience of the following: Service Controller, Work Planning Coordinator, Work Scheduler, Service Coordinator, Help-Desk Coordinator, Facilities Management, Customer Services, Engineering, Facilities Manager, Planning, Scheduling, Call Centre, Customer Service, Contact Centre etc.
This vacancy is being advertised by Easy Web Recruitment, the UK`s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by Easy Web Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications