|Job Ref:||204658462||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Stoke on Trent||Address:||Post Code:||ST1||Salary:||£25000 - £30000/annum 5% Bonus and Excellent Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Position: Design Engineer (Water)|
Salary: £25,000 - £32,000 plus 5% Bonus and Excellent Benefits
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
Our client has been creating premium heat transfer, separation and fluid handling technologies for more than 125 years, their products and solutions are used in such areas as water supply, food and beverages, power generation, energy, environmental protection and pharmaceuticals.
Their products include filter presses, drum thickeners, penstocks, heat exchanges, high speed separators, fluid/gas filters, decanter centrifuges, pumping systems, tank equipment, reactors and valves. They employ approximately 16,000 staff in more than 50 countries covering over 100 markets.
They are looking to recruit a Design Engineer with SolidWorks and AutoCAD experience to join their engineering and supply team at their office near Stoke on Trent.
Key tasks will include:
* Drafting of P&ID, layout and detail drawings for projects.
* Develop and update design drawings under the instruction of the project engineers and managers in line with the project details.
* Review engineering drawings, analyze design and retrieve information to complete drawing, layout or design.
* Use detail drawing or engineering specifications to dimension, scale etc.
* Reviewing specifications and incorporating them into designs
* Produce detailed manufacturing drawings and assemblies for both internal and external parties
* Generate standard documentation detailing key information in line with company standards
* Coordinate the planning of the design activities.
* Future possibility of becoming responsible for key products
* Lead internal projects and collaboration with global network.
* Technical Design education (required)
* Detailed knowledge of different designing tools (SolidWorks and AutoCAD required)
* Relevant experience with project work
* Leading design projects
* An understanding or appreciation of process engineering industries such as water, sewage, waste recycling, biomass, energy from water or food and beverages would be advantageous
Keywords: Process Engineer, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, Design, Projects, Water, Sewage, Sludge Treatment, Fluid Separation, Decanters, Centrifuge, Filter Press, Drum Thickeners, Tanks, Pumping Stations, Valves