|Job Ref:||204658436||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Chirk||Address:||Post Code:||LL14||Salary:||£40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Role: Shift Electrical Technician|
Salary: Expected earnings of £40,000 plus
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
Kronospan has an exciting opportunity for a Shift Electrical Technician to join the team based in Chirk, North Wales. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary of expected earnings of £40,000 plus.
Kronospan is the worlds leading global manufacturer of wood panel & laminate products. Given the nature of our business, high quality engineering staff are vital to our continued success.
The Shift Electrical Technician Role:
- Providing front line maintenance support to a specific area of our industry leading plant
- Drive continuous improvement projects
- Bring fresh ideas - could we be doing this better?
- Heavy involvement in planned preventative maintenance
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required by the Shift Electrical Technician:
- Experienced with PLCs, drives and instrumentation
- You will be educated to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical Engineering. A relevant HNC qualification is also desirable.
- A 'Hands-on' individual, you will also positive, with a 'can-do' approach to your work
- This is an ideal opportunity for ambitious, resilient and target driven individuals to progress your career in a successful, multi-national organisation
Just some of what we are able to offer our Shift Electrical Technician includes:
- Expected earning of up to £40,000+
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are committed to technical excellence
If you have an enthusiastic can do mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself in order to push your learning and progress your career as a Shift Electrical Technician please click 'Apply' below.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling