|Job Ref:||204658299||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Gloucestershire||City:||Tewkesbury||Address:||Post Code:||GL20||Salary:||£30000 - £32000/annum + Benefits||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Engineering Team Leader - Days|
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Engineering Team Leader to join a market leading manufacturer, the largest producer of Bathroom products within the UK and at the forefront of their sector, supplying products of the highest quality standards to major high street retailers, through innovation, excellence of service and value.
Reporting in to the Head of Manufacturing, the Engineering Team Leader, will join a small and friendly engineering team and will lead, coach and manage two Maintenance Engineers.
As an experienced Engineering Team Leader with a multi skilled maintenance background, you will be working for a company that values its staff and offers excellent working conditions. This company is expanding, with new investment / kit which in turn offers excellent additional training opportunities.
The successful candidate will be working an attractive day shift, Monday - Friday covering 40 hours per week. In addition to a fantastic working environment, the Engineeirng Team Leader role comes with a £30,000 - £32,000 salary DOE + Benefits including 5% pension contributions, and private healthcare.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Complete Planned, Preventative and Corrective Maintenance Duties
* Support Production to maximise Production Uptime and Capability
* Use Technical Skills and Expertise to resolve Plant related problems in an effective and timely manner
* Record and enter all tasks/work completed using Maintenance Software
* Comply with site EH&S policy and adhere to Safe Working Procedures
* Actively support and assist Site Operational and EH&S Improvement Projects
* Report all observations and/or findings that could result in a Hazard or machine/plant failure
* Continuous improvement
•Provide support and expertise to ongoing site continuous improvement projects
•Provide improvement ideas and solutions
•Promote a total preventative maintenance culture
•Maintain high standards of housekeeping
This is what we need you to have..
* Multi Skilled Engineering background (Mech or Elec bias)
* 5 years' experience in similar manufacturing environment, ideally working with Vacuum forming machinery, extrusion, plastics.
* Minimum 2 years supervisory / Team Leader / Management experience
* Electrical, mechanical and pneumatic fault finding techniques
* Continuous improvement and lean manufacturing techniques
* High volume manufacturing environments
* Planned and preventative maintenance systems
Keywords - Multi Skilled Engineer, MS Engineer, Engineering Supervisor, Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Team Leader, Maintenance Supervisor, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Technician
If you are an experienced, Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer, with Supervisory / Management experience, looking for your next challenge / career move, please forward your CV to Manucommrecruitment for immediate consideration.
This role is easily commutable from Cheltenham, Gloucester, Worcester, Evesham, Bristol, Hereford, Stratford upon Avon, Upton on Severn areas