|Job Ref:||204658262||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Manchester||Address:||Post Code:||M13||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Extrusion Machine Setter/Operator |
Location: Wythenshawe, Manchester
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Full time, permanent. (Both day and night shift patterns available)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join Tatra Rotalac Limited which is part of Coral Products PLC, a UK listed company.
Located in Wythenshawe, Manchester, Tatra Rotalac is a long established and renowned plastics manufacturer offering a wide range of bespoke solutions to a diverse national and international customer base. The growth in the group`s blue chip customer base and significant expansion currently taking place at its Manchester site have created vacancies for a number of experienced Extrusion Machine Setters and Operators.
The business operates from a 40,000 square foot factory with over 18 extrusion lines and also has an injection moulding department to complement its operation. With an in-house tool room, excellent distribution facilities and a secure business as part of a PLC the career prospects are excellent. The business runs 24 hours a day and various shifts are available.
- Start up, setting, operating and shut down of extrusion machines
- Manufacture to customer specifications, carrying out regular inspection of product to quality standards
- Act on own initiative to "out of specification" indicators to improve quality, reduce scrap and inform supervisor of any variation to agreed standards
- Record machine running parameters and settings as per agreed in process quality plans
- Contribute to process improvements
- Carry out efficient shift handover communications relating to your part of the process
- Contribute to all business health and safety initiatives
- Experienced Extrusion Setter and Operator
- Highly motivated to learn
- Must be able to relocate or commute to Wythenshawe.
Pay rate is competitive depending on experience and shift pattern.
No agencies please.
If you feel you have the right skills and experiences for this role then apply today and submit your CV and a brief cover letter indicating your preferred shift pattern (days or nights).
Keywords: Extrusion Operator, Extrusion, Hot, Cold, Warm, Extrusion Technician, Extrusion Machine, Setter, Plastic, Plastic Extrusion, Extrusion Machine Operator, Machine Operator, Direct, Indirect, hydrostatic, Extruder, Plastic manufacturing, blending, drying