|Job Ref:||204658250||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Contract||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Lincolnshire||City:||Waddington||Address:||Post Code:||BB7||Salary:||£11 - £14/hour DEPENDING ON PAY METHOD||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
E1EW are looking for two Mechanical Technician / Supply Supervisors for one of their major clients in the Waddington Area. |
Key task & deliverables:
Manpower substitution will be required to work as part of a team or individually to carry out the following on a wide range of Airfield Support Equipment:
1. Routine scheduled maintenance.
2. Corrective maintenance including appropriate diagnostics. The equipment will include the following:
3 Diesel engine driven plant equipment.
4. Power generation equipment (mains and aircraft).
5. Hydraulic and pneumatic servicing equipment.
6. Environmental Temperature Control equipment.
7. Lifting equipment.
8. Gaseous (Nitrogen and Oxygen) servicing trolleys.
The aforementioned list is not exhaustive and therefore there will be a requirement to work on other similar types of equipment.
The personnel will be expected to work within the ELW - ESS Quality Management System within a Total Safety Framework including adherence to local tool control procedures and orders.
To facilitate the movement of equipment within the boundaries of the Main Operating Base an FMT600 may be required.
Additional Qualification required for this role:
Civilian Driving licence / C&G - NVQ L3 - Mechanical Engineering or equivalent