|Job Ref:||204658218||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Hampshire||City:||Hampshire||Address:||Post Code:||GU12||Salary:||£25000 - £40000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
£25,000 - £40,000 plus company van, fuel card, commission, phone, tablet and 21 days holiday excluding statutory days
My clients are industry leaders in air quality and water treatment within the building services, facilities management and healthcare sectors.
Due to expansion they are looking for an experienced Water Treatment Engineer to join their growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of accounts in the region of £300,000
- 60% Account Management and 40% Service
- Analytical service on Cooling Towers and Closed Systems
- Testing of Closed Systems
To apply you must have or hold:
- A minimum of 12 months industry experience
- A very good understanding of Cooling Towers and Steam Boilers
- Based in the South East to cover London
- Full UK driving licence
If you are interested in applying for this new and exciting opportunity then please call Becky Goodwin on (Apply online only) or ideally email with your current CV