|Job Ref:||204658190||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Grantham||Address:||Post Code:||NG31||Salary:||£32000/annum £33211||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading organisation, our client are currently looking for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer based at a facility in Grantham. |
This role is paying up to £32k depending on experience.
Working a 12 hour shift pattern of 4 Days, 4 Nights and 4 off.
- To provide Engineering services primarily in the form of mechanical maintenance together with other Engineering activities
- The Maintenance Engineer is a key position within the Company requiring mechanical maintenance skills appropriate to a Manufacturing environment.
- Whilst expected to work closely with the rest of the Production team, engineering support will need to be provided for the site, across a range of departments.
- 3 years minimum practical experience in maintenance/engineering
- Good communication skills
- Basic level of computer literacy
- Ability to analyse and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to fault find on mechanical and pneumatic machinery
- Experience of high speed packing machinery
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
Scantec is the 3rd Largest Technical Agency in UK - "Recruitment International Magazine 2015" and specialises in the Manufacturing, IT, Technical, Engineering and Scientific Sectors. Scantec provide highly qualified and experienced personnel in a compliant and professional manner on both a permanent and temporary assignment basis.
Due to the high volume of applications Scantec receives it is not always possible to acknowledge every application. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 28 days. If you don`t hear from us within 28 days your application has not been shortlisted at this time, to be considered for future vacancies please register with us at (url removed)/candidate-registration