|Job Ref:||204658158||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Leicestershire||City:||Ashby de la Zouch||Address:||Salary:||£25000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Project Design Engineer job vacancy. Mechanical Design role focussed on high pressure pipeline and plant systems, energy infrastructure projects. Position would suit a Mechanical Engineer with a project engineering or mechanical design background, SolidWorks experience is a bonus. Role is with a dynamic, growing, engineering consultancy business within the energy sector. |
The Project Design Engineer jobs working environment, opportunities and rewards:
• Dynamic engineering consulting business providing mechanical, electrical & instrumentation design and project management expertise to engineering businesses within the energy / utilities sector.
• The position has been created through strategic growth, the company has a small but vibrant growing team.
• Excellent professional development support including the opportunity to gain further academic qualifications and become a Chartered Engineer.
• Salary guideline of £25,000 - £35,000, plus company bonus, company pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, health insurance.
The Project Design Engineer job will involve:
• Working within a small team you will have a good opportunity to take ownership of design projects.
• Producing 3D CAD designs / mechanical designs, the projects are civil energy infrastructure projects such as high pressure pipelines and plant systems.
• You will be customer focused with the capability of working to high engineering standards within budgets and timescales set by customers.
This Project Design Engineer job will suit:
• Previous experience working within a Mechanical Design Engineer, Project Engineer or similar engineering position.
• Experience of producing CAD designs, the company use SolidWorks CAD so any experience of using this would be a bonus.
• Any exposure to working on utilities, oil & gas, pipeline, energy infrastructure, chemical engineering, civil engineering or similar projects would be beneficial but not absolutely essential.
• You are likely to hold a relevant qualification (HNC / HND / Degree) in a Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
This job is commutable from Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville, Burton-on-Trent, Loughborough, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth, Hinckley