|Job Ref:||204658017||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||MK9 1AL||Address:||Salary:||£10000/month up to £35,000 per annum plus bonus packa||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Field Service / Commissioning Engineer|
Salary circa £35,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Field Service Engineer to join an established team that focus on automated special purpose machinery.
Working as part of a team, you will be responsible for:
- Installing and commissioning special purpose machinery on client sites.
- Maintaining and Servicing machinery on client sites.
- Working as part of an established team internationally.
- Working autonomously within your role, taking responsibility and accountability for varying projects.
- Working on both electrical and mechanical disciplines.
You will be:
- Qualified in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering to a minimum of apprenticeship level standard.
- Comfortable working with bespoke machinery within clean environments.
- Confident in a manufacturing environment, turning your hand to challenges.
- Attentive and focused to create a solution to a problem.
- Able to modify and fault find on PLC systems.
- Able to modify and fault find on robot systems.
The role will be home-based, and you will be required to travel to client sites both in the UK and overseas. You will be an imperative part of the team and excellent communication skills are important within this position.
For more information, or to be considered for the position, please contact Holly Farrow at Vantage Consulting on (Apply online only) or email (Email Removed)