|Job Ref:||204657944||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Clitheroe||Address:||Post Code:||BB7||Salary:||£27000 - £28000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Maintenance Engineer (Mechanical Bias - 4 on 4 off)|
Salary: £27,000 - £28,000
We are currently recruiting for two Mechanical Maintenance Engineers for a Food Manufacturing company based in the Preston area.
The role of Maintenance Engineer will consist of the following tasks and duties:
* Perform reactive and proactive maintenance on a variety of packaging and process equipment.
* Troubleshoot breakdowns across a range of equipment to provide minimal downtime.
* Support Machine Minders and Production to facilitate production efficiency.
* Perform ancillary building maintenance around the site and outlying buildings.
* Maintain documentation to provide historical records of breakdowns and PPMs.
* Involvement with a number of projects from machinery upgrades to building work.
* Identify spares requirements and maintain stock levels as needed
* Operate in a safe manner, ensuring at all times, any risk to self and others, is kept to a minimum.
* Adhere to all company Health & Safety policies and practice
* Working a two weekly shift system consisting of 48 hours one week and 32 hours the next.
To be considered for the Mechanical Maintenance role, you will need the following:
* Qualified Mechanical Engineer
* Food / FMCG production experience
* Good verbal and written communication skills
The role offers the following package to the successful candidate:
* Salary of £27,000 - £28,000
* Contributory pension scheme
* 30 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* Pension scheme (Ee 4%, Er 4%)
* Performance-related bonus
* Life assurance 4x salary
* Employee discount club
* Medicash health cash plan
If you feel you are well suited to the Mechanical Maintenance Engineer role, please click on the APPLY button and forward your most up to date CV for consideration