|Job Ref:||204657907||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||North Kent||Address:||Salary:||£40000 - £50000/annum plus car allowance/package||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Are you an intermediate Electrical Design engineer, currently working for a consultancy but keen to progress your career into the exciting world of Design and build? |
Do you want to work on major projects, and have more of an influence in the overall project delivery?
I am currently working with an industry leading M&E Design and Build Contractor, who are looking to strengthen their Design management/delivery capabilities.
They are looking to recruit a strong intermediate level Electrical Design Engineer, jo join their Design team.
The position is a key part of their long term growth plans, and they are looking for someone to join as a Design manager with a view of learning from the Senior Design managers and progressing into that role over time.
This will offer you the chance to have more overall involvement in the project deliver, and learn from some of the best Design managers in the industry.
• Currently working as a strong intermediate level Electrical Design engineer, and keen to work in within the exciting environment of Design and build contracting.
• Previous experience taking the lead on your own projects, and happy to represent the company at design review meetings.
• Currently based in the South London/Kent region.
• Ideally degree qualified and working towards chartership. If you are not at present they will fully support you to get chartered, but you must be willing and keen to do this.
• Career motivated, and keen to learn and work to a management level role within the business.
In return my client will offer the chance to work on some great projects, as well as a salary package that includes generous basic, car allowance, pension, healthcare and generous holiday.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Dean Parry, Director of BPI Recruitment on (Apply online only) or mobile (Apply online only).
I am available 8am-8pm and all conversations will be held in the strictest of confidence