|Job Ref:||204655442||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Devon||City:||Plymouth||Address:||Post Code:||PL3||Salary:||£32500/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
We are looking for someone to assist the Plant Manager in the day-to-day management of a large, busy plant based in the South West of England. The role involves ensuring the team meets production targets, ensuring staff numbers are available and capable of running the site efficiently.|
Responsibilities of the role include but are not restricted to:
* Helping build an efficient, highly productive team with a large emphasis on safety.
* Being the sole point of contact for a number of members of staff.
* Making every possible effort to ensure production target set by the Plant Manager is met, and ideally exceeded.
* Comiling reports and documents that are required by the company.
* Ensure that safety is a key focus everywhere on site, pushing to achieve a consistent zero accident safety culture.
* Place emphasis on continuous improvement, including maximising production output and minimising costs where possible.
* Working closely with other teams including maintenance.
If you are interested in the above responsibilities, please note that the suitable candidate will have experience or qualifications in the following:
* Managing a safe processing operation and have relevant experience backing it up.
* Managing teams within a shift working environment.
* Working with computer/SCADA systems.
If you are interested in the role, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jordan at Astra, on (Apply online only) or