|Job Ref:||204655434||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Oldham||Address:||Post Code:||OL4||Salary:||£30000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
We are recruiting a Contracts Manager to manage and support building fabric maintenance and minor work projects |
Salary £30,000- £35,000
* Quotes & estimates for small projects
* Managing the project work by effectively managing people and resources to maintain effective budgetary control
* Supporting tenders to put out to contractors
* Develop positive relationships with client and attend client meetings
* Produce accurate and timely reports both internally and for the client
* Negotiate pricing of parts, services and labour for projects and review
* Oversee repair and maintenance work assignments and ongoing projects
* Ensure safety and compliance regulations are adhered to within the building
* Ideally from a trade background such as joinery, plumbing, building, Gas, etc..
* Experienced Contract Manager with the ability to manage a team of direct and indirect reports.
* Strong fabric maintenance and minor works experience.
* Flexibility to work out of office hours from time to time is required
* Flexibility to travel where needed. (Some staying away from home may also be required)