|Job Ref:||204655214||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Shannon||Address:||Post Date:||10/10/2016 18:44|
Stores Person - Engineering |
Our client is actively seeking an experienced Stores Person to join the Engineering Operations of a manufacturing company in Shannon.
The Stores Person will be assisting the engineering division with the supply chain process, analytical, clerical and administrative duties.
You will be responsible for running an efficient and effective stores, providing spare parts to the Engineering maintenance teams in a timely manner and ensuring we have sufficient spare parts to support both scheduled maintenance and repair requirements to ensure business resiliency.
Applicants would need previous experience of working in an Engineering stores department and an understanding of Engineering components.
Monitoring stock levels between min/max parameters and placing replenishment orders in a timely manner.
You will also expedite deliveries from suppliers/repairers and maintain an accurate and up to date Stores stock control and purchase order system.
Good interpersonal skills with an ability to meet demanding targets in a pressurised stores environment
* Experience of working in an Engineering stores environment
* Goods receiving, inspection, storage and picking of spare parts
* Building relationships with suppliers to ensure best value and service levels
* Identifying alternate suppliers, seeking best value and service for the engineering stores.
* Supporting maintenance admin in the KPI reporting, review stores KPI's to identify trends.
* Take corrective actions as required to adjust levels and make recommendations to management to address adverse trends
* The on-going maintenance and management of stock levels in the main and satellite stores using the CMMS (computerised maintenance management system)
* The on-going monitoring of stock levels, taking corrective actions where appropriate
* To provide assistance, in the identification of parts, to the Engineering Ops teams
* Process stores purchase orders, invoicing and associated admin processes
* Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and CMMS (computerised maintenance management system)
* Accurate with attention to detail
* Excellent time management
* Excellent organisational skills
* Ability to communicate clearly both internally and with Suppliers
* Computer literacy
Adecco is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer